I am beyond thrilled to share with you all that I will be a guest instructor (Sous Chef) for Soul Food 2015 at Community Thrive!
To get ready for the coming year, all of the Sous Chefs have conducted Artist Interviews so you can get to know them better. You can view the other interviews Here.
TODAY, I will be sharing a few things about myself in my Soul Food Interview! Not only will you get to know a little more about me, but you will also have a chance to win a FREE Soul Food 2015 workshop by leaving a comment below! I will be choosing a winner at random by Noon on December 1st and notify the winner. Please be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you!
Here are the Details:
Soul Food will run at Community Thrive, from Feb1 – April 30 2015
Here’s what you can expect:
- 3 Main Artists, or “Head Chefs”: Mystele Kirkeeng, Heather Santos and Jeanette House
- 17 Guest Artists or “Sous-Chefs“
- 2 mixed media video lessons per week for 3 months
- Each artist’s favorite comfort food cooking recipe
- Classroom access through Dec 31, 2015
- Access to a private Soul Food community group on Facebook
- 10% discount available to Soul Food 2014 alumni
- 10% discount on Slimline Soul Food 2014 [featuring the head Chefs’ 17 lessons]
- 10% discount on a new class that they will be announcing on April 1, 2015!
Registration will open on January 1, 2015, and you will need to be a member at Community Thrive in order to purchase and participate in Soul Food.
Share this Post